Sunday 1 July 2012

INDIA!

So on tuesday, I'm going to India for the very first time! It should be an amazing experience and a bit of a culture shock so I'm really looking forward to it. Since last time I've just been getting ready for it - buying clothes, travel insurance, trying to spend as little as possible (cos that's worked out...) and things.

I was also up in Warwick for the Summer Party where Noah and the Whale performed! Unfortunately I couldn't take that many photos because both mine and my boyfriend's phones died and we didn't have a camera on us (fail). Then on tuesday,  I got my degree results! I'm going to graduate with a 2.1 BA in Classics and my dissertation got my highest mark of my uni career! It also came third in my year's dissertations! I was so pleased and since then I've been enjoying life too much to blog. I was on such a life high because of that and I couldn't stop dancing around (and drinking too much champagne).

Other things that have happened this week: my sister got into uni to do nursing, a friend's 21st, new camera, playing too much Triple Town and Tiny Tower on my iPhone (seriously.addictive).

I will do a massive post when I come back from India (maybe a few) and hopefully I'll get a few outfit pics! But for the mean time, I will do a tuneful tuesday, since I've missed the last one and will miss the next few and also below is a kinda outfit post (from my friend's 21st so I may have been a bit drunk...).


So I think my last tuneful tuesday pretty much summed up my mood for the last week or so, but this time I'm gonna go to one of the first proper bands I got into when I was about 15 or 16 (yeah I was late to the party but I was brought up on 'classical' music and yeah I hate that word buuut that's a story for another time).

Red Hot Chilli Peppers, The Zephyr Song:



And, outfit pic/drunk pic:

Top - present, Skirt - present




Yes, there's an arm in the way but that's just how these things go. I'm not really a fan of fussing around editing photos (hashtagoldtech) and you can see the outfit perfectly clearly. I actually really liked this outfit, both parts are presents from my boyfriend and it was a great clubbing outfit. I generally prefer to wear separates when out, rather than dresses because I don't go out thaat much so there's no point having that many dresses for clubbing with (with which to club?). 

Anyway, I hope you all had a lovely week and I will be blogging in a couple of weeks time (if I don't get horrifically ill anyway :P). There wil also be Graduation Day photos coming. Watch this space.


1 comment:

  1. What a pretty outfit! I'm the same about dresses - all my housemates love to buy 'nights out' dresses but when I go out I prefer to just stick on something I'd wear during the day anyway - I'm definitely a day clothes hoarder! x

    www.anotheryoungtruth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete