Wednesday 21 March 2012

First Post


So this is my new blog! I don’t really know what it will be like, just an exploration of my life, really, and what interests me most: music, films and fashion. It’s also a place to air my thoughts, particularly useful since I am recovering from depression and they say that writing out your thoughts is a good idea to clear out your mind. I will try to keep on the bright side of life though, because no-one likes anyone who complains and moans all the time.

Anyway, I thought that I’d start with my latest outfit:

This dress is really quite formal and I wore it for ‘formal formal’ at my boyfriend’s college in Oxford. It’s a very very posh meal in college, where you bring your own booze and then go to the bar after. Cue me getting extremely drunk and challenging my boyfriend to a girlfriend drink off, which I won! Anyway, back to the outfit, the jacket was a recent charity shop score, which I’ve been wearing non-stop and kind of makes the dress less formal to the extent which this might become an every day outfit. My boyfriend bought me the dress as a Christmas present a while ago. What do you think of it?

No comments:

Post a Comment