Thursday 22 March 2012

Geometric

Heya! I'm just sitting downstairs waiting for my sister to come home so that my mum can sleep easy. Exciting times. Today I just spent translating some Latin (The Apoclocyntosis by Seneca if anyone knows it) and laughing at the jokes in it like the geek I am...Seriously though, if you know anything about Claudius' reign then it's extremely funny (I'm too cool).

Just to let you know that I'm on pinterest here if you're interested in following. I'm finding it really good to keep track of films and stuff I like - not to mention clothes I want!

 Here is another outfit for you, I actually really like this one, despite the fact that my hair looks very blue. This was some random day in autumn when it wasn't too cold and I decided to dress up. I was in Oxford with my boyfriend (since he's the one with the DSLR). New new outfits and more recent photos will be coming soon when I get a new camera/iPhone. For now it will just be old shots.






















I really like this jacket even though I haven't worn it that much. What do you guys think of it? I was wearing these shorts and some guy told me to pull them down because I looked disgraceful. I don't think they're too short though, they just about pass the-bend-over-and-see-if-your-bum-is-hanging out test.

Do you guys go on pinterest/think it's good/bad? Let me know if you're on it and I'll follow back!

Bye for now x

4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much! :). Just had a peek at your blog - your style is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look wonderful!! that guy doesn't know what he's talking about. so classy - that jacket is unreal! it looks so great on you too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! :). Yeah I know, I was like how rude, but never mind, some people are just mean.

      Delete