Friday 4 May 2012

Election Night!

Hey people,

I'm staying up tonight waiting for the London mayoral elections to be declared and I'm really hoping it's soon. At the moment it's kind of got boring, but earlier it was cheering up my revision since Labour were practically sweeping the floor with constituencies and Nick Clegg being completely ousted as a result of the coalition!! But anyway, I'm sure not everyone is interested in UK politics so I'll stop.

I just thought I'd write a post while I was waiting the results. I went to see the Avengers movie on wednesday and although the tickets were a bit of a rip off, the film itself was pretty good actually. I don't know anything about the comics/background of any of the characters so I was kind of going oh that guy is the Hulk or whatever throughout the film. The story was pretty straightforward though and once I got the hang of it I really enjoyed it! I still don't know what ScarJo's character's power was, or who the crossbow guy was and what his special power was. He seemed to just run around with a crossbow? Any ideas? Robert Downey Jr is always good though, so that kind of made up for it and has encouraged me to see Iron Man. It wasn't the best movie I've ever seen but it was good fun and despite some people's comments, I do quite like 3D

 This weekend I came home to vote and tomorrow we're going to visit my grandmother who has a puppy (although it's grown up now) so expect a whole lot of cuteness on this here blog really soon! Meantime, I can show you pictures of the English breakfast me and the boy went for at an American diner like restaurant in Leamington, some flowers and a nice bar in Leamington as well:

Outfit from the weekend - quite boring maybe but I do love this jumper so much!

One of the walls of the Diner shows a map of the famous Route 66!

Dockers 'Big Breakfast". The bacon is the best in the world!



Pic of what some of the Diner looks like

Pub/Bar in Leamington - I think it's called the Duke.
Hope everyone has a good weekend!!

1 comment:

  1. Cute post! I want to see the avengers soon x

    http://forwardvintage.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete