Tuesday 22 May 2012

Tuneful Tuesday

Heeey guys,

I hope everyone is having a better time than me - I am under so much stress with my uni finals that I haven't had time to do much with outfit posts and stuff! I am finished on saturday though so after that I'll be posting more often!

This week I'm choosing two songs and one of them goes back to my childhood favourite movie and the other a film that I never chose to watch as a child but discovered that it has the best song ever! The first is Colours of the Wind from Pocahontas which I absolutely love and the second is Be A Man from Mulan which really is one of the best songs. Since starting finals I've been reverting to Disney to cheer me up and it's really working.

So here you go - hopefully it's a blast from the past.







2 comments:

  1. I love love Colours of the Wind. Me and my housemate were sprawled on the sofa watching Pocohontas recrently after second year uni exams, arms in the air singing. All the best of luck for yours :)

    www.anotheryoungtruth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a great Disney movie isn't it!? Thanks a lot :), I'm done now and everything went smoothly so I'm really happy at the moment! Hope yours went well! :)

      Delete