Thursday 17 May 2012

Outfit Post

Next week my finals start and I get seriously stressed about these things! Nothing really helps except getting out of the house for a walk occasionally so I just have to get through it with my stash of cookies, coffee and apples and my rescue remedy (which totally works even though my boyfriend thinks that kind of thing is bullshit...).

Anyway, last weekend I went to see my boyfriend because I won't be able to see him for about three weeks. We went to a Disney bop, had a seven course meal (with matching wine, I'm not pretentious - it was all in good fun!) and hung out, watching Game of Thrones and stuff. Such a good weekend, especially compared to this weekend, which will be revision central. Still, in under two weeks I will be able to say that I've finished my degree in Classics and can look forward to a lovely long summer! Whoop whoop.

WAAAALL.E

Top - River Island, Skirt - hand made, Sunglasses - H&M





Hope you're all having a better week than me and have something fun to look forward to at the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment