Sunday 8 April 2012

Easter Sunday

Happy Easter everyone!

I hope everyone is enjoying all the chocolate you received! (I personally have a headache, even though I'm trying to restrain myself!). I've been a bit out of the loop in the blogging world this week because I wanted to spend as much time with my boyfriend as possible before he went away on holiday (lucky sod!) to Marrakech. That and revision has been taking so much of time that I haven't really had a chance to do anything else. But I have finally finished going through most of my texts for the exams now, just got to revise Alexander the Great, which is less fun that it seems and some other texts in English. Whoop whoop!

Today we, in true tradition, got our easter eggs, painted our own white eggs and then had an Easter egg hunt around the house! Fun times. We also watched Pygmalion which was very good and then Mary Poppins. I have finally got an iPhone again after about three months, so you can follow me on instagram now :). My username is chescah so please add me!

Here are some of my instagram photos, cos my iPhone is an old make, slightly broken and sothe lock button doesn't work, so I can't take a proper screenshot, boo.

Easter fun, I did Jesus on the cross, with Mary Magdalene, if you can't tell what the right one is. I'm not religious - I just thought it would be thematic:


 

Random shots from Instagram:





What are you doing this Easter Sunday?

No comments:

Post a Comment