Tuesday 10 April 2012

Tuneful Tuesdays

Hey guys, here's another taste of the music I am listening to. I'll give you something that's slightly more accessible/easier on the ears because I know that The Minotaur is a bit hard listening, though I still love it. This time I'll give you something from Mumford and Sons, who I saw live last summer at Glastonbury!! They were so so good and they are releasing a new album soonish, but in the meantime here's one of their songs from the first album:


I hope you enjoy it! I'm off to go shopping with my mum to get a saree for an Indian wedding I'm going to in the summer! More on that next time.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE Mumford & Sons! Great choice!


    Beauty Standard

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are the best! I can listen to them over and over without ever getting bored. Thanks for checking my blog out :)

      Delete