Wednesday 25 April 2012

We made a promise, we swore we'd always remember

As you can see I'm still listening to Springsteen - the Born in the USA album! I know that everyone is doing pastels/colour blocking and whatnot, but I don't really care. My 'fashion aims' are not to be ground breaking, I just want people to comment and say that I have a good fashion sense (because I think I do - though you can feel free to disagree!). You can have a good fashion sense without trying to be different all the time. The whole point of fashion, for me, is to look nice and feel comfortable in my own skin. I don't like having masses of attention so if I like an aesthetic or something that everyone is doing at that moment I won't not do it just because it's everywhere. I will still be wearing these jeans in a few years time, when people are less bothered. I'm really good making good use of my wardrobe and making sure things I generally only buy stuff I like! (That said I have bought things that are lying at the bottom of my closet...oh dear). Anyway, the point is to have fun and not let stuff get to you!




H&M jeans and sunglasses, Charity shop shirt



No comments:

Post a Comment