Monday 16 April 2012

Monday Evening

Hi guys!

I haven't really been up to much these past few days - just revision (moved on to Alexander the Great, the joy...). I also came back up to university. Me and my parents went for lunch in a pub and then for a walk in some wood looking for bluebells, before I got dropped off at my uni house. I have already made a revision nest. I am surrounded by easter egg chocolate, mandarins, coffee and notes. My browser has about ten tabs open with all the stuff I should've read during the year but never got round to! Term hasn't even started and I'm sooo looking forward to the end of finals, when me and the boyfriend can go punting, drink and party!

As I mentioned last time, I'm going to India in the summer and I bought a sari last week to wear to it. It's from some random shop in Southall. I'm really excited about going because I've hardly been out of Europe and never to Asia! I'm going to be just north of Delhi and it's going to be 45 degrees, so I'm not sure what I'm going to wear - cue fashion crisis. I need to get some cotton shirts/tees and some long maxi skirts/dresses, although I'm thinking about making my own skirt when I get home from term. I really need to actually start using my sewing machine and a maxi skirt is a good thing to ease into it all again.

 I made my first clothes purchase in months today to cheer me up, since yesterday I was feeling a bit depressed about being back here and having to revise for like two months solid. The mint trousers and the sunglasses are from H&M.Tonight I've kept myself busy by revising and watching Made in Chelsea (guilty pleasure) so not feeling too bad and it's bed time soon anyways cos I've really got to learn how to do early mornings (by which I mean getting up before ten hah). I also bought a badminton racket because me and a housemate will hopefully be playing sometime this term and I forgot to bring one from home.












Sunglasses and trousers from H&M
Pub for lunch!



What are you up to this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment