Sunday 1 April 2012

Lazy Sunday Afternoon

Hey there!

I'm supposed to be revising the Antigone by Sophocles (/translating the bits I didn't do in term) but instead I'm procrastinating on facebook, pinterest and other things. I do think that students learn more about creative ways to procrastinate than they do about their actual degree/A-levels or GCSEs. There is always something better to be doing!

This weekend was all about procrastination, my friend came over on friday night and we watched the X-files, which everyone should watch cos it's awesome. Although this led to a discussion as to why they put Gillian Anderson (Scully) in those terrible pant suit things. It's so bad cos Dana Scully is too cool to be wearing shit clothes. We also watched a '60s horror called Peeping Tom, which I would recommend. How is your weekend going?

Anyway, here is a spring outfit and a hairstyle I was experimenting with, plus one more from Scotland I stole off the boyfriend (denim shirt was a present and the skirt was from a charity shop. The hat I randomly picked up off the floor after a fancy dress night out. Judge me all you want but it was clean, obviously unwanted and I was drunk - I think it might have originally been from Primark, which makes it even more classy:






By the way, follow me on pinterest here!

No comments:

Post a Comment