Thursday 19 April 2012

Thursdays

Hey people,

This morning I was so bored of being cooped up in the house that I decided to go for a run. A good idea some might say, since it relieves tension and stress (not that I am stressed, just bored). However, every time I go running something awful happens - usually I feel like I'm going to faint, but today I just was sick. As I came into the porch - I'm so classy like that. So anyway, I decided that running is definitely not for me and that I'll stick to swimming, or badminton. I'm never sick when I do either of those things and they're way more fun. At least I feel graceful swimming and you don't get all hot and sweaty. Badminton is also better because you can have fun with friends (or father, if you're like me) while exercising! What is your favourite sport?

Anyway, rant over. I don't have much more going on in my life except for the endless learning of texts for exams in about a month. I have settled into a revision pattern, even if when I started I got slightly hyper and the only successful thing I did was peeling an orange. I did paint my nails a pretty colour to amuse myself though - ohhh the levels of boredom one descends to. Anyway, I am actually revising pretty well at the moment and am writing this in a ten minute break (which may turn into twenty). I am also steadily getting through the X Files, which is amazing! Season 2 is off to a great start and apparently it gets better and better so yays. I hope you're all having a better day than me!

Nail Fun!

From my run this morning (before I was sick...).





No comments:

Post a Comment